Career Goals

            When thinking about what the future has in store for me, it seems limitless with possibilities.  As I close one chapter of my life, I am opening an exciting new chapter.  I can not wait to see what I can do and accomplish in this world.  One thing I know for certain is I want to complete a dietetic internship, which will allow me to become a registered dietitian.  Upon completion, I could also see myself working in many places.  I might work as a dietitian in the military serving those who served us or once served us.  I could also see myself in the clinical setting working with patients who are sick or in sports nutrition.  Although I really enjoy working in the clinical setting, I love counseling and helping in the community.  I love public speaking and sharing my passion for nutrition with other people.  I enjoy a challenge, so anywhere I can go to work hard to make a difference is the right place for me.  Longterm, I might go back to get my Master's degree in Nutrition or public health or my Doctorate in Naturopathic medicine, but now,  nutrition and dietetics is my ultimate goal.
          I long to help people.  It is such a blessing to see a smile come from a person  who thinks their world is crashing down.  I will do whatever it takes to make an impact and a difference.  People are looking for the right direction to go with their nutritional goals.  Because they do not know where to start, people begin trying diets that perhaps are not correct.  I want to educate and serve.  I want to be that hand that guides one into a blessed and healthy future using my genuine and compassionate love for nutrition.