Works in Progress


Current:
 Nutrition Counseling Application 423

Clinical Nutrition II 416
Food and Nutritional Analysis 420
Food and Nutrition in the Community 412

Nutrition Research 493

Camp Koinonia 425


    Currently, I am working on a couple of projects.  I will be starting research with one of my professors on nutrition in the community and childhood obesity.  Also, I am about to start going to an elementary school and getting involved with their healthy kids program.  Another work in progress is a Camp Koinonia counselor.  Camp Koinonia is a camp for individuals who are classified as having more than one disability.  I will attend approximately 33 hours of class time, plus 8-12 hours of staff training time prior to the actual camp.  I look forward to meeting my camper and seeing how i can serve and make him or her smile.